- May 29th 9-4 Artisan / Crafts Fair @
POA Building, Fire Barn and Ambulance Bays & Parking Lot
We have 45 booths with many of our excellent crafters/artisans and some new.
Food cooked in Commercial Kitchens will be available at Craft Fair:
8-12 noon – DaLonna Mae’s Café will have Breakfast Burritos, Pecan Rolls and other baked goods and Coffee from their Café – served where the Mountain Gals usually have their booth in the Fire Barn Meeting Room.
11:30 – 1:30 pm – Trout Tavern provided pizza’s, we will sell a slice and pop for $5 at the POA Kitchen window.
- Larimer County COVID PROTOCOL
- FACEMASKS REQUIRED
- CONTACT TRACING REQUIRED at entry door
- SOCIAL DISTANCING REQ’D follow traffic flow signs
- Utilize sanitation stations
- Do not come if in susceptible population or if you do not feel well.
Note: Lions Club has decided not to have their Pancake Breakfasts this summer.