Red Feather Lakes Fire Day Weekend
Aug. 29th– Sept. 1st
- FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY BOOK SALE – STENZEL ROOM/LIBRARY
- – Sat. 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- MORNING STAR CHURCH FREE ICE CREAM SOCIAL
- Friday 1:00p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- PARADE OF FIRE TRUCKS AROUND TOWN
- HISTORIC ROBINSON CABIN
- Saturday – Open 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- ARTS & CRAFTS BOOTHS
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Community Building & Firehouse
- MOUNTAIN GALS BAKE SALE
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Firehouse
- FREE FIRE TRUCK RIDES
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. – Noon – Firehouse
- LUNCH/COMMUNITY BUILDING PAVILION
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- AIR LINK HELICOPTER VIEWING
- Saturday – 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Helipad
- FUN AT THE COMMUNITY PARK
- Saturday 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- BINGO AT THE COMMUNITY BUILDING
- LION’S CLUB PANCAKE BREAKFAST
- Sunday 7:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Community Building
Thank You! Red Feather Lakes Volunteer
Fire Department and Red Feather Lakes
COME JOIN THE FUN ON SATURDAY 5 PM
AUGUST 17th, 2019 @ 58 FIREHOUSE LANE RFL
$15.00 for a Steak or Chicken Dinner with all the sides, dessert and
Bring your money as there will be man great items to bid on for the Silent Auction.
It’s a fundraiser & RFL Community Association needs your support!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW until 12th AUGUST as need to know what to purchase.
Buy Tickets at Trading Post or the Office during hours or at BINGO.
Do not need to be a member to join this fun event!
KIDS FISHING “TROUT” CONTEST
Ages 4 through 8 Register at 8:30a.m. Contest 9:00a.m. – 10:00a.m.
Ages 9 through 14, Register at 10:00a.m. Contest: 10:30a.m. – 11:30a.m.
Prizes will be awarded at the Helipad at 12:30p.m. If the Helipad is in use, an alternate location will be announced.
All contestants must register and check in their fish at the SAME STATION where they registered. NO CONTESTANT MAY CATCH MORE THAN THREE (3) FISH. If you catch a fish on a lure and you do not want to keep it, carefully remove hook with fish under the water in the net. Fish caught on bait must be kept.
Adults may help with baiting up and casting out for the 4 through 8 year old group only, then they must step back and let the child fish. Adults may also help net the fish. The contestant catching the fish must take it to the registering station for proper recording. All fishing MUST be along the North and East sides at Ramona Lake (from the pump station on the west end of the lake along Ramona Drive to the South side of the dam on the East. There will be no fishing on the West and South side of the Lake. Remember, – 3 fish per child.
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories for each age group.
1st fish caught for both boys and girls
Largest fish caught for both boys and girls
Smallest fish caught for both boys and girls
Several prizes will be awarded by random drawing among all the contestants. You will receive a ticket when you register. To win a random drawing award, you must be present at the drawing. In the event of a tie in either largest or smallest fish categories, the earliest time will determine the winner
SOUTH – NO FISHING
EAST – FISHING
Flies and Lures Only
WEST – NO FISHING
NORTH – FISHING Bait Only
RED FEATHER LAKES COMMUNITY
- July 6th Saturday
- Kids FISHING Contest 8:30 am–11:30 am @ Ramona Lake
- 12:30 Prizes Awarded @ Helipad
- 9-4 Artisan/Crafts Fair @ POA, Youth Bldg, Fire Barn & Parking Lot
- 11 am – 1 pm Brisket BBQ @ POA Building by Patio Morning Star Church
- Parade 2 pm – Ramona Drive through Main Street Line up at 1:30
- Memorial Park ~3 pm – Reading of Names on Monument
- 3 pm Library Fun in the Community Park (Kids Games)
- Fireworks @ Dusk approx 9:30pm over Hiawatha Lake
- July 7th Sunday
- 7:30 – 10:30 am Mountain Lions Club Pancake Breakfast at the POA Building
- 3 pm Annual Membership Meeting & Crowning of Princess
- 7-9 pm BINGO
Other Events this weekend include:
- July 4th – July 7th Friends of Library Used Book Sale
COME JOIN THE FUN!!!
Red Feather Lakes Community Association, has posted the 2018 Princess Application. Please read the attached file for the criteria and if you have someone interest in this prestigious traditional opportunity, print, fill out and submit prior to June 25, 2018. Mail to PO Box 350 RFL, CO 80545 OR CALL Caryn Hughes to discuss 970-420-6252
Find application here: Princess Application 2019
Princess Application 2019
- May 25th 9-4 Artisan / Crafts Fair @ POA Building, Fire Barn & Parking Lot
? Lunch 11:30–1pm Pizza Slice & Pop $5 at Pavilion
- May 25th 7-9 pm BINGO (first of season)
Other Events this weekend include:
Mountain Lions Club Pancake Breakfast
at the POA Building
- May 23th – 26th Friends of Library Book Sale Thurs – Sat 9 am – 5 pm & Sun 8 am – 11 am at the Library
COME JOIN THE FUN!!!
Saturday, May 18th, 5:00 pm
58 Firehouse Lane – POA Building
Come sing Karaoke or just listen to the talent in our area. We will have Donna Dee hosting the evening so come prepared with the songs or artists you want to sing and dance.
Bring a potluck dish to share and
your choice of drinks
$5 cover charge – Fundraiser to put in new bathroom flooring
Volunteers needed on Saturday May 18th from 9 am to Noon
Hot Dogs / Chips / Lemonade and Cookies will be provided
For those that come help with the following clean up items:
- Trash pick-up around POA Property
- Window cleaning inside and outside
- Light Fixture Cleaning in Building
- Sweep off Patios
- Outhouses – clean up
- Table and chair wipe down
If weather is bad for outdoor activities we will do inside work only!
THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING TO HELP WITH THE PROPERTY, THE Board of Directors!
Red Feather Lakes Community Association is planning a free Spaghetti Dinner / Potluck for the community!
Board members will provide Spaghetti, Meatballs, Vegan sauce, Bread, Parmesan Cheese, Coffee & Lemonade
Please bring a side dish or dessert to compliment the menu, along with your place settings AND your favorite board game and/ or cards for an evening of fun!
Don’t need to be a member, open to everyone.
BRING YOUR GAMES or CARDS for an evening of FUN and companionship!