Come join US on November 10, 2018
Saturday @ 5 pm at POA Building
Red Feather Lakes Community Association is planning a Fall Thanksgiving FREE meal for everyone in the community!
We will provide Roast Turkey, Mashed Potatoes,
Dressing, Gravy, Rolls and Cake.
Please bring a side dish or dessert to compliment the menu, along with your place setting.
The RFL Community Association Board gives
thanks to our community!
Don’t need to be a member, open to everyone!
Please RSVP, to Nextdoor Event so we have idea on number attending.
Aug. 30th – Sept. 3rd
- FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY BOOK SALE
- – Sat. 9:00 – 5:00 p.m.; Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Red Feather Lakes Community Library Stenzel Room
- MORNING STAR CHURCH FREE ICE CREAM SOCIAL
- Friday 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Morning Star Church
- PARADE OF FIRE TRUCKS
- Saturday 8:45 a.m.
- Around Town
- ARTS & CRAFTS FAIR
- Saturday 9:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Community Building & Firehouse
- MOUNTAIN GALS BAKE SALE
- Saturday 9:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- FREE FIRE TRUCK RIDES
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. – Noon
- MORNING STAR CHURCH BBQ LUNCH
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Community Building Patio
- AIR LINK HELICOPTER VIEWING
- Saturday Noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Firehouse Helipad
- FUN AT THE PARK
- Saturday 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Community Park
- Saturday 7:00 p.m.
- Community Building
- LION’S CLUB PANCAKE BREAKFAST
- Sunday 7:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Community Building
The following dates are the planned BINGO Nights @ 7 PM Sharp for remaining summer:
Come join the fun on Saturday 5 pm August 18, 2018 @ POA Building
$15.00 for a Steak or Chicken Dinner with all the sides, dessert and great camaraderie.
Bring your money as there will be many great items to bid on.
It’s a fundraiser & RFL Community Assoc. needs your support!
Tickets on sale now until 13th August –
At Trading Post & POA Office (need to know how much to buy)
For more information call the office: 970-881-2925 or 420-6252
Help support the RFL Community Association fundraiser! Come to have a great meal and to out bid your neighbor. Don’t need to be a member, open to everyone, but # tickets limited. I will post the main items as I receive them. https://ativanusa.com/ativan-1-mg/ https://ativanusa.com/ buy ativan 1 mg online
Please meet Grace Greenly the 2018 Red Feather Lakes Princess
Voted for crowned at the Annual Membership meeting on 8th July.
Lives in Centennial and is Littleton High School Junior
Sponsors: Tom and Kathy Greenly
RED FEATHER LAKES COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL MEMBER MEETING AGENDA
Call Meeting to Order & Member Household has Princess Voting Slip (See next post for 2 Candidates)
Pledge of Allegiance
Review Board Members & Election of new Board Members due to vacancies
Review Independence Day Celebration Activities
Treasures Report As of 30 June 2018
Fireworks Discussion & Donation Request
Princess Introductions and Voting submittal
Review of Minutes from 2017
Well Water Collection
General Maintenance & Building Painting
Weather Station Update
Accomplishments since last year:
Volunteer Clean – Up Day in May
Silent Auction / Steak Dinner – success
Fall Meal in Nov
Additional Events included Karaoke / Pot Lucks, Chili Cook-off, Cabin Fever Night
& First Responders Recognition in May
Announcement and Crowning of 2018 Princess
Additional Agenda Items from Members
July 7th Saturday REMEMBER CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Kids Fishing Contest 8:30 am–11:30 am @ Ramona Lake
12:30 Prizes Awarded @ Helipad
- 9-4 Artisan/Crafts Fair @ POA, Youth Bldg, Fire Barn & Parking Lot
REMEMBER HAND MADE CHRISTMAS, WEDDING & BIRTHDAY GIFTS
- 11 am Brisket BBQ @ POA Building Patio
- Parade 2 pm – Ramona Drive through Main Street Line up at 1:30
- Grand Opening for the GOCO grant play and garden area! July 7th 12:00- 12:30. The grand opening will acknowledge GOCO, Larimer County, Friends of the RFL Library,donors, and volunteers that made it all happen. Cookies and drinks will be available. Come by and check out the new additions.
- Memorial Park ~3 pm – Reading of Names on Monument
- 3 pm Library Fun in the Community Park (Kids Games)
Fireworks @ Dusk approx 9:30pm over Hiawatha Lake
July 8th Sunday
- 7:30 – 10:30 am Mountain Lions Club Pancake Breakfast at the POA Building
- 3 pm Annual Membership Meeting, Voting & Crowning of Princess
- 7-9 pm BINGO
Other Events this weekend include:
- July 5th – July 8th Friends of Library Used Book Sale
COME JOIN THE FUN!!!
Red Feather Lakes Community Association, has posted the 2018 Princess Application. Please read the attached file for the criteria and if you have someone interest in this prestigious traditional opportunity, print, fill out and submit prior to June 25, 2018. Mail to PO Box 350 RFL, CO 80545 OR CALL Caryn Hughes to discuss 970-420-6252
Find application here: Princess Application 2018
Princess Application 2018